1⁄2 tbsp oil
3⁄4 lb (340 g) sirloin beef steak
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow onion
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 wholegrain rolls
1⁄3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Cook steak about 3–4 min, or until desired doneness. Remove from pan and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, slice bell peppers and onion into thin strips. Place in pan; add vinegar and dressing mix. Cover; cook until tender, about 4 min.
- In a Prep Bowl, combine butter and aioli mix. Split rolls in two and brush with garlic butter. Place on Sheet Pan and toast about 3–4 min.
- Meanwhile, slice steak against the grain.
- Evenly divide steak and veggies between toasted roll halves. Place on Sheet Pan, sprinkle with cheese and heat in oven until cheese is melted, about 1 min.