450 g (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (12") pizza shell
1 tbsp oil
1 cup baby spinach
1 bell pepper
1⁄4 red onion
1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Line a Sheet Pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice chicken; place in Multipurpose Steamer. Stir in dressing mix. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 min.
- Place pizza shell on pan. Brush with oil; bake until crisp, 5 min.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop spinach. Cut pepper into rings. Thinly slice onion.
- Remove pizza shell from oven. Spread with Marinara Sauce or Alfredo Sauce; top with chicken, veggies, and cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and edges are crispy, 5 min.
- Remove from heat and let rest 2 min before slicing.